Photos by Carlotta
Photos by Carlotta is a boutique wedding photography company, that focuses on creating stunning imagery for you. Offering a blended style of photography, Carlotta focuses on clean well-composed images, the most flattering angles, great lighting, and clean rich images. Her focus is on the couple and creating images that are timeless, artistic and in line with quality trained professionals.
When you hire Carlotta, you can expect traditional family portraits, romantic bridal shots, natural couple portraits and a focus on photojournalism during the remainder of the event.
What Separates Carlotta from Other Professionals?
1. She makes sure you always look your best by paying attention to the details and giving you detailed instruction on exactly what to do during the shoot. Everything from where to place your hands and feet to adjusting your hair and outfits. The directions are easy to follow and we keep the tone FUN and LIGHT.
2. Carlotta works closely with you to ensure she documents all the elements that are important to you your getting the style of photography you want. This is all discussed before the event and included in the photography timeline and shot list. We move fast and manage all the aspects so you can RELAX.
3. When you hire Carlotta, you will have her full attention. Her team ensures the sessions move quickly, while paying attention to all the details, ensuring consistent quality work. Working with her team, you can enjoy your day knowing that they are handling everything and your images will be stunning.
4. Carlotta has excellent customer ratings, has won awards for her photography, and works for a local premium magazine. She has experience documenting many types of people and is comfortable working in most settings.
5. Carlotta invests in top of the line equipment, is experienced in wedding, event and portrait photography, offers total professionalism, and most importantly, maintains strong commitment to client relationships.
Where Does She Work?
Carlotta frequently works in the Baltimore Metro area, the Eastern Shore in Maryland, as well as D.C., York and Lancaster Counties of Pennsylvania. Her team does travel, so no matter where you are getting married, she can accommodate you.